On-line nebulization, application and recovery system for agrochemicals, which uses ultrasound transducers to disperse agrochemicals in post-harvest, especially useful in fruits with bloom pruina and hair, adaptable to current process lines and to agrochemicals of different molecular weights.
– Adjustable droplet size according to the agrochemical that needs to be applied.
– Ensures rapid evaporation of the water used as a vehicle for the agrochemical, keeping the fruit drier compared to other methods.
– It does not harm the bloom of waxy fruits.
– It allows the agrochemical agent to pass through the cilia barrier (hairy fruits).
– Reduces the use of agrochemicals by 40%.
– Replace wind sprinklers.
– Easy to install on the equipment that is part of the fruit packaging line.